Before our installation team arrives, please ensure that you have completed and adhered to the following actions:
- Decide the exact location and positioning of your Gazebo/item in advance.
- Ensure the location and positioning you have chosen is adequate for the Gazebo/item you have ordered. Refer back to the dimensions specified on your order.
- Ensure access to the site is clear and free from obstacles.
- Ensure the grounds upon which your Gazebo/item is to be constructed is level, solid and any uneven bumps are levelled and/or smoothed before arrival of our team. Any additional works noticed to be required can be subject to fees as stated in our Assembly and Installation Service Terms and Disclaimer. The ground beneath Gazebos can be hard surfaces such as concrete, slabs and paving or soft surfaces such as decking. Any Gazebo installations on grass or earth areas must be adequately prepared in advance with 40cm3 concrete pads to enable our installers to safely secure the fixture.
- SUNS Lifestyle are not liable for the adequate preparation of ground services, you must give reasonable settling time for any preparation works to solidify an or settle before agreeing to an installation date.
- Ensure that all grounding works have been discussed with our sales team in advance, so we are aware of the surface you are wanting to construct on.
- Ensure that there is someone available to greet our team upon arrival and show them to the site where you wish the Gazebo/item to be installed and constructed. Our team will advise time of completion which is subject to no issues arising as stated in our Assembly and Installation Service Terms and Disclaimer.
- Each individual job and/or installation requires customer sign off upon completion. We take no responsibility for any preventable damages/faults to the gazebo/items that are not within reason of a manufacturer fault. This includes but is not limited to; naturally occurring ground movements; extreme weather conditions, tampering with the structure, movement or re structure of the area within close proximity of the gazebo.
- SUNS Lifestyle will not be liable for any damage that occurs to your decking, patio, paving, garden to general property from the use of bolts, anchoring or other such materials needed to secure your item.
- SUNS Lifestyle takes no responsibility for items damaged by wind if securing of the item via bolts, anchors and other devices is refused by the customer. Refusing the secure fitting will be at the risk entirely of the customer and any third parties that should be in contact with the Gazebo/item.
- By purchasing Gazebos/items you are attesting to the knowledge and understanding of this pre-installation checklist and the Assembly and Installation Service Terms and Disclaimer.
Our Gazebo Installation service is carried out by a two-man delivery and installation team who will unpack your items, construct in the agreed location and remove any such waste and/or packaging from the construction.
SUNS Lifestyle reserves the right to make any additional charges should the assembly be complex or considered non-standard. This includes but is not limited to; construction over a hot tub or jacuzzi and on surfaces such as porcelain.
What to expect
After placing your order:
Once you have placed an order with our sales team, we will contact you upon receipt of said item to our warehouse to arrange a delivery and installation slot. Installation and delivery times will vary depending on the item purchased. Installation can take several hours, and you will be given either an am or pm slot. Please note that these time slots are only a guide and can change depending on circumstances on the day.
Before arrival of our installation team:
As set out in our checklist above installation can be carried out on either soft or hard surfaces which must be adequately prepared in advance.
On construction day:
Ensure to meet our installation team upon arrival and take them to the area in which you wish your Gazebo/item to be constructed
At any time:
Should you wish to contact the team regarding any queries about this or any of our services, feel free to get in touch via email@example.com
The SUNS Lifestyle team